Hot Yoga Festival November 16-18 / 2018
Welcome to the second Hot Yoga Festival, a weekend of fun and inspiration with yoga workshops taught by masters, hot & warm yoga classes, Saunagus sessions & Saunagus training, music & celebration.
The Festival starts from 7am on Friday November 16th until Sunday evening November 18th. You are free to choose any classes/workshops/sessions you desire using our app. The festival takes place at Badstuestræde 11, in the city center of Copenhagen. The studio will be divided in three sections: Yoga hall, Sauna and Lounge.
The classes and workshops are designed for all levels. You can read the description of each event on the schedule below.
Teachers & presenters
(120 tickets available)
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Purchases exclude mat & towels
- E-mail email@example.com or call 53881209 for questions
The Program & Booking
- You need a yoga mat, practice towels and shower towels. For every class, a fresh practice towel is mandatory.
- Mat and towels can be rented or bought at the studio. Clothing for yoga should be good for sweating. For sauna, swimsuits are recommended.
- If you have never been to our studio before, arrive 20-30 minutes before your first class for registration.
- Booking is mandatory: Book/Cancel your classes at least 3 hours ahead of time. Late booking/late cancellation/no show up fee: 50,- kr charged automatically.
- Participant is responsible for own items.
- Participant is responsible for own health.