Hot Yoga Festival
November 8-10 / 2019
Welcome to the third Hot Yoga Festival, a weekend of fun and inspiration with yoga workshops taught by masters, hot & warm yoga classes, Saunagus sessions & Saunagus training, music & celebration.
The Festival starts from 7am on Friday November 8th until Sunday evening November 10th. You are free to choose any classes/workshops/sessions you desire using our app. The festival takes place at our Flintholm studio location. The studio will be divided in three sections: Yoga hall, Sauna and Lounge.
The classes and workshops are designed for all levels. You can read the description of each event on the schedule below.
Teachers & Presenters
More info coming soon!
- All workshops & classes over 3 days
- Bio-organic snacks, juices & food
- Special discount on products & services
- Full access to the Sauna and Saunagus sessions
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Purchases exclude mat & towels
- E-mail email@example.com or call 53881209 for questions
The Program & Booking (booking opens Nov 1st)
- You need a yoga mat, practice towels and shower towels. For every class, a fresh practice towel is mandatory.
- Mat and towels can be rented or bought at the studio. Clothing for yoga should be good for sweating. For sauna, swimsuits are recommended.
- If you have never been to our studio before, arrive 20-30 minutes before your first class for registration.
- Booking is mandatory: Book/Cancel your classes at least 3 hours ahead of time. Late booking/late cancellation/no show up fee: 50,- kr charged automatically.
- Participant is responsible for own items.
- Participant is responsible for own health.