How to Book a Class
We are super proud of our unique schedule, different from any other yoga studios you can find. How?
- Every class is tailor-made.
- Suitable for all levels.
- Every week is different
- You can read details about each class
- There are special services after every class
- Times are designed for all kind of lifestyle
- We offer up to 7 classes every day
See for yourself. It’s easy to join us.
Download our app.
Book at least 3 hours ahead of the class time.
- City Center: Badstuestræde 11
- Frederiksberg: Flintholm Station
You can book without paying. It’s not free but you can choose the membership or try-out passes when you arrive to the studio. Check pricing here
1- Download the app
2- See schedule & Book a class
3- show up 20-30 minutes early
- You can rent/buy yoga mats and towels
- Brings clothes good for sweating
- We have changing rooms & showers
Step by Step Information
Please Book at Least 3 Hours in Advance
There are two ways of booking a class:
- use our app “Hot Yoga Copenhagen” for iPhone or Android to book on mobile (recommended)
- click “BOOK” in the studio schedule – pick your location here – and create a profile as instructed.
Arrive in good time: Not too early – not too late.
The front door opens half an hour before the class and locks 5 minutes before the class. Your place will be given to those on the waiting-list.
The priority in the waiting list is with members and clip card holders.
Late cancellation & booking/no show policy:
- Booking is mandatory
- Cancel your class no later than 3 hours before the class starting time to avoid the 50,- kr late fee.
- Your clip or weekly session will not be used in case of late cancellation/no show up
- The booking window will be closed 3 hours before the class. Members can still show up to the class without booking. A fee of 25,- will be applied when showing up without a booking.
This rule applies only to auto-pay members and clip card holders. The fees will be taken directly from your credit/debit card stored in our system or you will be asked to pay on your next visit.